Choose web-based services ranging from simple screen sharing to sophisticated collaboration environments.
Integrate audio, video and screen sharing for a comprehensive and engaging web conferencing experience simple enough to start in a couple of clicks.
As businesses consider how to drive innovation and collaboration, flexible conferencing solutions are top of mind.
Remote workforces, mobile technology and globalization are changing the foundations of conducting business. More users from more locations means a growing demand for efficient communications technology.
Organizations are increasingly reliant on web-based communication solutions that join disparate attendees for webinars, virtualized meetings, conferencing, and education purposes. Additionally, with the rise of global workforces, many businesses are turning to web conferencing services that enhance productivity for remote users by providing a rich set of media sharing options.
Investing in new communications solutions requires an understanding of current and future requirements to find the right service that meets business objectives. In order to ensure a holistic perspective on potential investments, many companies turn to experienced resources like Select Communications. Select’s industry experience provides companies side-by-side feature comparisons from top-rated vendors to pair any business with the right web conferencing solution.
What to Consider When Evaluating Web Conferencing Solutions
Consider the following benchmark elements of a web conferencing solution before making your final decision. With the right list of requirements to inform purchasing, companies can make smarter web conferencing investments and maximize ROI.
Features and Functionality
- Is the capacity scalable per individual meeting requirements?
- Can you schedule meetings easily? (Improves user adoption)
- Does it require peripheral hardware/software?
- Does it accommodate attendees on a moblie device?
- Is uploading and sharing rich media efficient and time-sensitive?
- How much bandwidth does it use, and can it account for remote worker requirements?
- What is the cost relative to existing audio conferencing solutions?
- Does it use VoIP or a flat rate toll number? (Going to the vendor for a flat rate toll number usually means they’ll charge three to four times market value)
Leverage an Expert Opinion
If you have any questions regarding a current or future web conferencing project, talk with an expert at Select Communications. With our decades of experience researching, purchasing and installing web conferencing solutions, we can provide an unbiased perspective on a wide range of vendor options, so you can choose the right soIution for your specific requirements.
Communicate your ideas powerfully using Adobe® Connect™ web conferencing software. Securely share presentations and multimedia right from your desktop, and get feedback from hundreds of participants — all using a web browser and the Adobe Flash® Player runtime, already installed on more than 98% of Internet-connected personal computers. The advantage to using Adobe Connect, as opposed to other web conferencing products is it is a flash based service- this means no download is needed to join the meeting.
As your business grows, it’s no longer defined by the brick and mortar of traditional office space. Your stakeholders are in different time zones, countries and continents, while the business world is broadly adopting the telecommuter model. How do you connect these individuals and leverage their collective knowledge regardless of their location? Web Meeting provides a creative and convenient way to visually collaborate among offices and colleagues.
This easy-to-use web collaboration service includes the key features needed for your teams to connect anywhere in the world, enhance their effectiveness and grow. Whether your team needs to work together to create documents, conduct a web meeting, share a desktop, screen share, execute a webinar or show a presentation in a secure and safe environment, we have a web conferencing solution that can meet your collaboration needs and budget requirements.
- Virtual Online Content: share presentation slides, documents, video clips, desktop, screen sharing and other images to enrich your conference
- Q&A Management: manage questions and answers during your meeting in an organized fashion
- Meeting Management: control your meetings with simple online commands
- “Firewall proof” Options: There’s no need for downloads to start or join online meetings
- Integration with Salesforce and Eloqua: Enable sales and marketing executives to effectively manage their online client communications
- Record or Playback On-Demand: On-demand recording features let you save synchronized audio and visual content for playback at your convenience. Allow viewers to jump to specific portions in the recording with synchronized audio/web playback.
Before your meetings
- Easy scheduling and setup
- Brandable emails and web pages
- Customizable registration
- Flexible confirmation options
- Automated reminder emails
- Marketing campaigns
- Social media promotion
During your meetings
- Integrated audio controls
- Manage participants
- Appoint co-presenters
- Grant control
- Present slides
- Replay video clips
- Share application(s) or desktop
- Enhanced polling
- Annotation tools
- One-click recording
- Customizable post-meeting surveys and emails
- Meeting archive pages
- Extensive reporting
- Downloadable recordings
To broadcast a virtual event to hundreds – or thousands – of individuals, Select Communications offers advanced webcasting solutions. Webcasting pioneered the use of rich media for internet broadcasting and today, we have the most robust offerings for companies seeking to stream audio and video to their customers, partners, shareholders or employees, regardless of geographic location.
Webcasting solutions are an ideal way for businesses to share information with a select and geographically scattered audience – with plenty of visual aids to make sure that everyone gets the same message. You can slash travel costs, accelerate communication and get immediate feedback with this versatile tool. Webcasts can help companies announce such things as mergers or relocations, explain changes in employee benefits, launch new products, offer training programs and much more.
Live Event Support Services
If you’re like many of our clients, you’re tired of webcast failures: audio problems, video problems, log-in problems. We’re in the problem-eliminating business. Our dedicated webcast producers support your webcast onsite or remotely, giving your presenters and audience the support they need to ensure a successful webcast, every time.
Webcast Production Services
The quality of your webcast is only as good as the production enables it to be. Professional onsite encoding services are the key to ensuring the professional delivery of your broadcast. Broadcast-quality audio and video production engage your audience to create an optimum learning experience.
Connect with a world-wide audience
Select Communications provides a robust, reliable medium for delivering interactive communications to users anywhere in the world. Broadcast live video, interactive presentations, and engage users with text Q&A, interactive polling, on-demand video, and much more.
Multi-Location Meeting Management Services
Our Event Management Team ensures that your audience receives the same consistent experience, anywhere in the world. You get one point of contact through the entire planning process, streamlined communication, real-time updates and the peace of mind knowing the details are taken care of.
Onsite Venue Services
Need support for your remote meeting locations to watch the webcast? You know we’ve got you covered! Our team provides Internet bandwidth site surveys, audio-visual services, and onsite technical and meeting management services to ensure a great experience for your audience.
Easily share your computer screen, documents and applications online in real-time so you can start working with remote colleagues and partners in seconds, wherever they are. With its intuitive interface, Anywhere is so simple to use that it will be adopted immediately.
Share your screen, applications, whiteboards or documents with colleagues, partners, suppliers and clients online in seconds with this easy, intuitive conferencing service.
Discover our attractive Anywhere One-Rate offer – audio and/or web conferencing for just one, low fixed price per month.
- Quick share buttons for fast, intuitive sharing of screens, applications, whiteboards or documents
- Moderator console has an easy, yet comprehensive icon-driven conference control panel
- Instant access from your web browser, no download required
- Instant invitations for inviting new participants anytime during conferences
- Public and private chat pop-ups when new messages are received
- Audio and web recording for instant editing and sharing of content
- One-click audio access activates instant call-back for joining conferences
- Mobile integration for conferencing on-the-go with iPad and Android apps for tablets
- Very Affordable Solution with Quick Roll Out
- Plug & Play: Instant access from your web browser
- Simple and user friendly, leading to immediate adoption by users, with only minimal user training required
- Remote control of another desktop
- Real-Time Sharing and Collaboration Tools
- Share documents, presentations, applications or your entire screen
- Use annotations and whiteboard tools to draw attention to specific points
- View participants’ role & status list, while modify roles if needed
- Open a chat box to communicate in private, to a specific group or publicly
Unified Meeting enhances the way you communicate by making meetings convenient and easy to manage. No matter how you choose to meet, when you choose to meet or from where – we’ve got you covered. Unified Meeting is a web based tool that puts you in complete control of all aspects of your meeting – including scheduling, managing and securing your meetings.
Whether you are collaborating online or simply using audio to meet, Unified Meeting improves your meeting experience with intuitive and powerful productivity enhancements that are available to you with a click of your mouse. All of this comes as a service that is integrated with the business tools that you use every day.
Make Your Meetings Click
- With a click of your mouse or a tap on a mobile device, meetings are easier to manage, more effective and more productive.
Click to Schedule
- Integrated with Microsoft Outlook, one click adds all your meeting information to your invite.
- If your schedule changes, connection information is carried over – no new connection details required.
Click to Start and Join
- One click from your meeting invitation or smartphone starts your meeting.
- With one click, your participants are dialed out to join the meeting – no special codes needed, no plug-in required.
- Forgot someone? With one click, you can dial-out to a missing participant or send them an instant invite.
Click to Control
- One click to mute/unmute participant lines to control unwanted background noise.
- One click to lock/unlock meeting room for greater meeting security.
- One click to dismiss unwanted participants or to end the meeting.
Click to Share
- When needed you are one click away from sharing and showing content with your participants – no additional downloads required.
iMeet ® is a revolutionary communication and collaboration product that can change the way you do business. iMeet was designed for you, the end-user. It features a sleek, user-friendly interface and layout that allows the user to connect quickly and easily. If you are on the road and need to hop on a quick meeting with co-workers in the office, iMeet allows you to connect instantly, while providing high quality, 1080p high definition video and the highest quality audio in the industry. iMeet can meet a wide variety of business needs.
- Meeting capacity of up to 125 attendees
- Voice and video options
- Meeting capacity with HD video of up to 15 people
- Passing control to a guest in the meeting to drive the presentation
- Outlook integration, including a toolbar that pre-populates meeting details directly into calendar
- No software downloads required
- System dial-out, avoiding a lengthy login process
- Mobile device compatibility
- Customizable meeting spaces
- SSL encryption for security
- Desktop sharing
- Unlimited file sharing
- Complimentary, one-on-one training
- Live chat options for text discussions
Citrix GoToMeeting, GoToWebinar, GoToAssist and GoToTraining help businesses become more flexible than they ever imagined, increasing productivity and reach while eliminating unnecessary travel and costs. These collaboration tools make it easy to deliver sales presentations, collaborate with colleagues, demonstrate products and train customers and employees online from anywhere, at any time.
- Citrix GoToMeeting is a user friendly, fast and secure solution for conducting and attending small-group online meetings with up to 25 attendees. Its innovative, All You Can Meet flat-fee subscription model enables individuals and businesses to use online meetings more often, resulting in increased productivity and a quicker ROI. With GoToMeeting, it’s easy to meet naturally online with integrated audio, HD video conferencing and screen sharing.
- Citrix GoToTraining is an easy to use online training tool that allows you to deliver interactive online training sessions to anyone, anywhere, at any time. With GoToTraining, you will be able to deliver content to up to 200 trainees quickly and effortlessly, allowing you to expand your training program while saving time and reducing travel costs.
- Citrix GoToWebinar makes communication with prospects, employees, partners and customers easier and more efficient than any webinar product available today. With GoToWebinar, you can give presentations, perform product demonstrations and deliver industry-wide messages to up to 1,000 attendees, anytime, anywhere — all for one flat fee.
- Citrix GoToAssist Remote Support is an essential support tool designed for IT professionals, managed service providers and software consultants in a team environment. With GoToAssist Remote Support, you can resolve technical issues by instantly delivering web-based support to customers, end users, unattended computers and servers.
- Desktop and application sharing: Broadcast a view of your PC or Mac desktop or share just a specific application.
- HD Faces video conferencing: Share up to six webcams and drastically improve communication.
- Instantly change presenters: Easily view other attendees’ desktops by switching presenters on the fly.
- Share keyboard and mouse control: Transfer control of the presenter’s keyboard and mouse to other users.
- Recording and playback: Save a session — including audio — to review or share later.
- Drawing tools: Presenters and attendees can draw, highlight or point to items right on the screen.
- Mac support: Both Mac and PC users can host and join sessions.
- Integrated audio: Combine Open Voice Integrated toll-free service with built-in VoIP and toll phone options to reduce costs
- Sales demos: Have face-to-face interactions with remote customers and prospects while you conduct live online demos.
- Follow-up meetings: Answer questions, tie up loose ends and close deals without having to make an extra trip.
- Collaboration: Stay connected with remote team members by including video in daily project meetings.
- Make secure online connections
- GoToMeeting is one of the industries most secure online meeting products. Industry standard SSL and U.S. government-standard 128-bit AES encryption ensure that your login information and meeting sessions are always secure. An optional password for meeting entry further enhances meeting security. You can rest assured that sensitive information will not be viewable to anyone except meeting participants.
- Intuitive user interface: Easy-to-understand controls enable you to start and join meetings in seconds without training.
- Share keyboard and mouse control: Securely collaborate on documents in real time.
- Instantly change presenters: Enable any participant to present to the entire group.
- Drawing tools: Draw, highlight and point to items of interest right on the screen.
- Desktop recording and playback: Record meetings to review or share later.
- Specific application sharing: For added privacy, share only the application you choose.
- Integration: Access GoToMeeting through Microsoft Office, email or instant- messaging applications.
- Mac compatible: Mac users can host and join GoToMeeting sessions.
- Reporting: Get detailed reports for trend analysis and ROI validation.
- Integrated audio: Use a combination of Integrated Toll-Free audio and unlimited VoIP and toll-based phone options to reduce audio costs.
- HD Faces video conferencing: Personalize your meetings with simple, integrated high-definition group video conferencing.
- HD Faces video conferencing: Up to six instructors or learners can share their webcams and communicate face to face.
- Mobile support: Attendees can join training sessions from their iPhone, iPad or Android device.
- Online course catalog: A hosted online course catalog of your training sessions allows people to self-register.
- Invitations: Easily create session invitations and send them through Outlook or copy and paste them into another email client.
- Full-service registration: Citrix GoToTraining will host your registration page and show you a list of registrants for upcoming sessions.
- Rev-Stream payment processing: Charge for your courses and manage your registrants’ payments and refunds through our integration with PayPal processing services.
- Automated reminder and follow-up emails: Maintain contact with attendees by having Citrix GoToTraining send reminder and follow-up emails.
- Configurable class size: Set a limit on the number of people that can register for a training session.
- Content library: Organize and store reusable content, such as training materials, tests, surveys and recordings.
- Materials: Upload documents, images, media files and web links for attendees to use before, during and after a session.
- Tests: Use tests to see what attendees know before the session and to evaluate their retention during the session and afterwards.
- Polls: Increase interactivity and get immediate feedback.
- Evaluations: Assess the effectiveness of your training.
- Reporting: Get detailed lists of session attendance, test results and evaluations.
- Hand raising: Attendees can signal when they need to ask a question.
- Drawing tools: Draw, highlight and point to items of interest right on the screen.
- Chat: Attendees can interact with anyone in the session.
- Change presenters: Use multiple presenters to boost audience interest. Allow attendees to share their screens as well.
- Desktop/application sharing: Broadcast a view of either your desktop or a specific application to training attendees.
- Integrated audio: Add Open-Voice Integrated toll-free service for the convenience of external learners or use built-in VoIP and toll- based phone options to reduce audio costs.
- Desktop recording/training playback: Record your training — including audio — and send it out to a wider audience.
- Mac support: Mac users can both host and attend GoToTraining sessions.
- Security: End-to-end 128-bit AES encryption
- HD Faces video conferencing: Up to six presenters can share their webcams to engage your audience.
- Mobile support: Attendees can join webinars from their iPhone, iPad or Android device.
- Automated email templates: Using your webinar description, GoToWebinar will craft your email invitations, confirmations and reminders for you; or you can customize them.
- Customized branding: Upload your company logo and a custom image to show your brand on all webinar materials.
- Full-service registration: GoToWebinar will host your registration page and send you weekly registration reports.
- Unlimited audio: Use included VoIP and toll based phone options to reduce audio costs.
- Mac support: Mac users can both host and join GoToWebinar events.
- Pre-webinar practice sessions: Practice your presentation before your event begins to make sure everything goes as planned. • Webinar dashboard: Monitor webinar attendance, interest and participation using at-a-glance dashboard charts.
- Desktop/application sharing: Broadcast a view of either your desktop or a specific application to webinar attendees.
- Change presenters or panelists: Use multiple presenters and panelists during your webinar to boost audience interest.
- Polling & survey: Get audience feedback by launching polls and surveys.
- Question & answer window: Attendees can ask questions and get responses in real time.
- Webinar reports: Use reports to identify your most effective webinars and replicate your successful efforts.
- Desktop recording/webinar playback: Record your webinar — including audio — and play it back later for additional audiences.
- Automated follow-up emails: Maintain contact with attendees by having GoToWebinar send follow-up emails to all registrants after the webinar is over.
- Security: End-to-end 128-bit AES encryption safeguards all log-in information and webinar session data.
- Two-Way Screen Sharing See exactly what’s happening on your customer’s desktop or show your own screen as an example.
- Remote Control Remotely take control of your client’s desktop and provide service, as if you were sitting at the client’s computer.
- Unattended Support Work on your computers or servers after hours or when they are unattended.
- Administration Center Manage team members, setting the functions they can perform and the resources and machines they can access.
- Multi-tenancy and grouping. Support multiple organizations and group machines by company, operating system, location or customized categories.
- Support Mobile Devices Deliver technical support to Android and iOS mobile device users.
- Chat with users to resolve issues, share profiles and capture screenshots.
- Multiple Support Entry Points Using a 9-digit support code, connect with your customers from various entry points
- File Transfer Instantly exchange files and folders with your customers.
- PC and Mac Support both PC and Mac users – from either a PC or a Mac computer.
- Remote Diagnostics Obtain client’s system information in a single mouse-click.
Collaborate with colleagues regardless of location. Meet online and share files, information, and expertise. WebEx solutions increase productivity and keep you connected.
Cisco WebEx conferencing solutions can take you from an occasional one-on-one remote presentation to a marketing webinar to an online corporate event with 5,000+ participants. Whether you need a solution for personal use, your small business, or an enterprise product to support your multi-national business, Cisco WebEx will deliver for your next meeting or event.
Cisco WebEx Meeting Center
- Bring remote designers and engineers together to review the latest plans. Conduct regular meetings among geographically dispersed staff members. Hold live creative sessions with your marketing and advertising teams. Increase productivity by giving every department access to Cisco WebEx Meeting Center with integrated audio conferencing.
Meet over the web in real time
- Launch or join a meeting using any web browser. It’s easy with WebEx Web Conferencing solutions. Communicate information and share documents, presentations, and applications just like you do in person. Pitch ideas. Demonstrate products. Discuss the hot issues. Make online meetings even more engaging with high-quality video that automatically switches to the current speaker. Meet online just as if you were face to-face.
Coordinate meetings easily
- Keep everything running smoothly using WebEx Meeting Center floating panels with separate attendee and host views. Deliver clear, interactive full-screen presentations and show documents to participants. Manage meeting functions behind the scenes with control panels.
WebEx Meeting Center Features
- Document, Application, and Desktop Sharing – Show documents, applications and your desktop to remote attendees in real time. Pass control to attendees so they can share their desktops or annotate yours. Collaborate on content as you annotate and enlarge documents or graphics. Switch between different sharing modes without transitions or distractions. No need to upload files to a server.
- Rich Multimedia Experience – Engage your audience by incorporating multimedia in your presentations: Microsoft PowerPoint, Adobe Flash animations, and audio and video.
- Integrated Audio – Offer a rich meeting experience with Reservationless-Plus integrated audio conferencing. Choose toll or toll-free with call-in or call-back.
- Enhanced Video Services – See video participants in high-quality Full-Screen video mode to watch the speaker without other visual distraction. The intuitive Active Speaker feature of WebEx Meeting Center can automatically switch the video to the current speaker.
- Active Talker – Identify who’s speaking by a flashing icon in the meeting participant panel.
- Video Conferencing – Give your attendees a real-time visual reference. Simulate face-to-face meetings with Multi-Point Video or Full-Screen video mode.
- Meeting Recording, Editing and Playback – Record meetings and applications for future reference, training or demos.
- Desktop Integration Suite – Initiate meetings instantly from Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook, Lotus Notes, and a variety of instant messaging solutions, including Cisco WebEx Connect.
- One-Click Meeting Access – Start a meeting and invite attendees instantly from your desktop, taskbar or favorite applications.
- Easy Meeting Invites – Send meeting invitations and reminders using an automated phone call, text message, email from your local client or IM, including WebEx Connect and other instant messengers.
- Enterprise Integration – Use a single sign on to access WebEx Meeting Center and other enterprise applications integrated with WebEx solutions.
- Cross-Platform Support – Meet with anyone using WebEx Meeting Center, on all common operating system platforms: Windows, Mac, Linux and Solaris—or even on a mobile device.
- Cisco Collaboration Cloud Performance and Reliability – Conduct multipoint interactive meetings worldwide—without latency or interruptions.
- Switched Network, 128-Bit SSL Encryption and PKI Secure Meetings – Secure your most confidential meetings with end-to-end security encryption. Control access by requiring attendees to present PKI certificates to join.
- Floating Panels – Deliver full-screen views for attendees while you manage meeting activity behind the scenes.
- Presentation Notes Panel – View presentation notes within a private panel while you share a presentation.
Cisco WebEx Training Center
With Cisco WebEx Training Center, you can:
- Deliver effective training live or on demand
- Drive product adoption by offering your customers easy access to web-based training
- Educate your partners and field reps regularly, so they always have current information
- Train global employees to advance their skills, or push revenue-generating initiatives to market faster
- Share powerful presentations, stream media modules or live video, and even pass control to attendees to demo applications. Give students the chance to practice and review using in-class breakout sessions or hands-on labs before, during, or after class. Measure proficiency with robust testing, grading, and polling tools. Then, leverage your investment by creating a digital archive of training sessions for self-paced study on demand.
- DECREASE COSTS AND INCREASE REVENUE
- Provide training for anyone, anywhere-without spending on venues and travel expenses. You’ll save a bundle. You can even transform your training program into a strategic revenue center by using Cisco WebEx Online Classroom self-service registration and payment features.
WebEx Training Center Features
- Floating Panels – Deliver full-screen views for learners while you manage training sessions behind the scenes using floating panels. Track attendee activity; respond to questions presented in Q&A and chat, and review poll results.
- Multimedia Training Content – Engage learners with Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentations that include animations, transitions, Adobe® Flash® 3D objects, and streaming video.
- Information Sharing – Share documents, demonstrate software, and sketch ideas in real time on a whiteboard. Add interest by creating data and annotating on-the-fly.
- Hands-On Lab – Connect online learners with remote computers, applications, and simulations before, during, or after live training sessions to reinforce learning with hands-on activities.
- Breakout Sessions – Promote active learning by conducting multiple, simultaneous collaborative activities in small groups. Trainers can “walk around the room” and see how each group is doing.
- Threaded Q&A – Boost interaction with threaded Q&A showing questions and related responses.
- Attention Indicator – Gauge student engagement with a visual attention indicator.
- Multiple Presenters – Bring in trainers from different locations to train collaboratively.
- Streaming Video Integration – Engage learners and improve interaction with live video, using a web or video camera.
- Integrated Audio – Give attendees the flexibility to join a class using a toll or toll-free phone number and via call-in or call-back.
- Testing and Grading – Assess comprehension, measure proficiency, and share correct answers within a session. Use web-based test libraries for pre- and post-session training.
- Pools and Surveys – Measure session effectiveness and gather feedback for future sessions.
- Registration and Reporting – Simplify session registration and easily track attendance.
- Cross Platform Support – Access WebEx Training Center from different environments simultaneously, on Microsoft Windows®, Apple® Mac, Linux®, and Sun™ Solaris™ operating systems.
- Record and Playback – Record training sessions for reuse and review. Stream recordings within live sessions or post for learners to play back at their convenience.
- Automated Ecommerce – Create revenue-generating programs with self-service registration and payments.
- Mobile Access – Invite by text messaging: Invite participants to join the audio portion of the meeting via text messaging (available on all services with the exception of Cisco WebEx Support Center). Join WebEx meetings from select smartphone browsers.
Cisco WebEx Event Center
With Cisco WebEx Event Center, you can:
- Deliver all the effectiveness of in-person events more often, at far less cost
- Generate leads by marketing your products and services using targeted web seminars
- Hold company-wide meetings or provide convenient training to your geographically dispersed employees, customers, and channel partners
- Capture your attendees’ attention by sharing documents, presentations, and applications in real time. Add the sizzle of Adobe Flash, 3D graphics, and streaming video. Record events for later playback. Engage your audience with polling and chat features as well as annotation tools.
- MANAGE EVENTS EASILY, FROM START TO FINISH.
- Take advantage of a full array of tools to handle pre- and post-event details. Send automated invites, confirmations, and reminders prior to your event. Register attendees with customized forms. Take control of event action behind the scenes with powerful admin tools.
WebEx Event Center Features
- Automated email management – Send out invites, confirmations, reminders, and follow-ups automatically. Increase attendance using attractive templates for HTML or text emails.
- Custom registration questions and lead scoring – Capture registrant information. Assign answer-based lead scores.
- Promotions at all your touch points – Make the most of every opportunity to connect with your prospects. Make promo materials, such as documents, PDFs, and video, available at registration and through pre- and post-event communications.
- Registration management with attendance control – Save time and ensure a smooth registration experience. Automate registrant approval and customize the filters.
- Mobile access – Invite by text messaging: Invite participants to join the audio portion of the meeting via text messaging (available on all services with the exception of Cisco WebEx Support Center). Join WebEx meetings from select smartphone browsers.
- Remote panelists and panelist prep room – Feature multiple remote speakers from anywhere. Provide private practice rooms.
- Engaging multimedia content – Deliver presentations using flash 3D objects, streaming video, and Microsoft PowerPoint with animations and transitions. Show preloaded content while attendees wait for your event.
- Integrated audio conferencing – Choose from toll or toll-free global teleconference. See who’s speaking using an on-screen flashing indicator.
- Real-time document, application, and desktop sharing – Share documents, demo software, and show ideas on a whiteboard.
- Q&A, chat, polling, attendance, and annotation tools – Engage in Q&A privately, or with all attendees. Chat with panelists or attendees during the event. Hold audience interest with polling, chat, and annotation. Track attendee interest using the attention indicator tool.
- Post-event destination URL – Direct attendees to a marketing URL, or other promotional destination, to access event recordings.
- Surveys and follow up emails – Automatically send emails to registrants and attendees with links to recordings and surveys. View survey data in one secure location.
- Reports – See registration and attendance, and identify your best leads. Use out-of-the-box reports, or tailor reports to your needs.
- Lead source tracking – Identify your most effective sources for event registration
- Export to CRM – Speed your sales follow-ups with CRM integration solutions. Upload event data— such as survey answers and registration info—to CRM systems, including Salesforce.com and Oracle On-Demand CRM.